EDIT:Viktor Wilck wins ETS in gran canaria! Congratulations!
The Swedish ace Viktor Wilck had some great runs today! In Q2 doing the fastest qualify of the weekend. And Q6 taking the overall points to become top qualifier!
Wilck playing the strategic game with the tires, with only 2 sets aviable to the drivers.
here is the A-Main grid in Modified.
1. Viktor Wilck (SE) – Tamiya/Speed Passion
2. Ronald Volker (DE) – Yokomo/LRP
3. Yannic Prumper (DE) – Yokomo/Muchmore
4. Alexander Hagberg (SE) – Xray/ORCA
5. Marc Rheinard (DE) – Tamiya/Muchmore
6. Marc Fischer (DE) – Serpent/Thunder Power
7. Andy Moore (GB) – HB/Hobbywing
8. Christopher Krapp (DE) – Kyosho/Orion
9. Adrien Berntsen (NO) – Xray/ORCA
10.Loic Jasmin (FR) – Yokmo/LRP