Now is the weekends EOS Round 2 over. For our swdish drivers it went really well, Oskar made a good race in 2wd putting himself in 7th Position!
That is really impressive by Oskar Levin.
His countryman Otto Ausfelt didnt have any luck this weekend, He came in 20th place and i think he is not really happy with that result. As a Pro driver for TEAM Losi Sweden he is a very experienced driver and very skillfull.
I wish him luck for his next race and hopefully i have more luck and bring home better results!
As for the top 3 finnishers i didnt expect much less than Lee Martin, Dustin Evans and Jörn Neumann would be the top drivers.
Top Ten 2WD Buggy Result
1. Lee Martin (GB) – Vega Tamiya – 2 pts
2. Dustin Evans (US) – TLR22 – 3
3. Jörn Neumann (DE) – Durango DEX210 – 4
4. Tom Cockerill (GB) – Schumacher SV2 – 6
5. Darren Bloomfield (GB) – TLR22 – 9
6. Mike Truhe (US) – TLR22 – 10
7. Oskar Levin (SE) – TLR22 – 11
8. Hupo Hönigl (AT) – Durango DEX210 – 13
9. Nathan Ralls (GB) – MCS Kyosho – 15
10.Wouter Wynen (BE) – Associated C4.1 – 18
And thats all for me and congratulations to Oskar Levin for a fantastic start in his career!